If your household has entered a new council tenancy after 1989, Sandwell Council would have shared your personal information with the Government for research and statistical purposes. It will not affect your benefits, services or treatments that you get.
The information shared is anonymous and handled with care in accordance with the law. The Government are collecting your information to help them understand better the social housing market and inform social housing policy.
- Advertise your property for free (for private landlords)
- Garages available to rent
- HMO advice and licencing
- Homeless or at risk of losing your home
- Immigration property inspection
- Property Newsletter
- Universal credit
- Welfare reform
- What happened to Sandwell Homes?
- Information for people new to Sandwell