My Sandwell Login/Register

Bins and recycling | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Bins and recycling

Food waste and garden waste collections are back. Check for service updates on bin collections.