Translating our website
Webpages and documents on our website - and on other websites - can be easily translated into many different languages using Google Translate.
How to translate webpages
Pages on our website can be translated using the Google Translate service. Here's how to do this:
- In your browser, go to Google Website Translate.
- We recommend setting the original language to 'Detect language'.
- In the 'Website', enter a URL.
- Click Go.
If you use Chrome as your browser, it will also offer to translate pages that aren't in your default language.
How to translate documents
You can translate documents up to 10 MB in any of these formats: .docx, .pdf, .pptx, .xlsx. PDF files must be 300 pages or fewer.
- In your browser, go to Google Document Translate.
- Choose the languages to translate to and from.
- To automatically set the original language of a website, click Detect language
- Click Browse your computer.
- Select the file that you want to translate.
- Click View translation or Download translation.
- This phrase changes based on your document format