Private landlord advice
Selective & Additional Licensing
We are currently consulting about introducing two new Licensing schemes in the Central West Bromwich area. We are in the last week of the Consultation stage of the process and would like your views on these proposed schemes.
The Consultation will run from January 27th 2020 until April 5th 2020.
Its the last week, but there is still time to have your say! It's not too late!
Due to the outbeak of Covid - 19, we have had to cancel all drop in sessions and Landlord meetings from the week commencing March 16th 2020. However, we have planned to do two online forums on April 2nd 2020 for anyone to join.
These forums will give a brief presentation about our plans and give you an opportunity to ask any questions. We look forward to you joining us.
For any questions that you might have then please email: email@example.com or alternatively, you can call this number: 0800 073 0348
Pages in "Private landlord advice"
- Private Landlords
- You are here Selective & Additional Licensing
- Apply for a HMO
- Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- GDPR for Landlords
- Landlord Resources
- Help for your Tenant to pay the Rent
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- What you need to give your Tenants at the start of a Tenancy
- How to end a Tenancy Legally for Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- List of Registered HMO's in Sandwell
- Rentwell in Sandwell
- Energy efficiency
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Legionnaires' disease
- Electrical Safety Update
- Call before you serve!
- Secure and Sustain Model