Can I apply to have my Licence varied?

Varying your Licence means when you want to change something about it. An example of when you would have to vary your Licence is if the number of tenants you have in your property changes. You may gain more tenants or fewer tenants, which will mean you have to get in contact with us. 

You will not be able to transfer your Licence. If you sell your property to someone else, the new owner will have to apply for a new Licence for that property. The Licence that the former owner had will be cancelled and the new owner will have a brand new Licence.

You can get in contact with us by emailing us at: