Does my HMO need a Licence?

Hmo - Do I need a Licence? - flow chart

If you live or rent a house out in the West Bromwich area, you may be affected by the Additional Licensing scheme we are introducing. This means that any HMO (even if there is only 3 people in 2 households) will need a licence. For more information about this, please visit our Additional Licensing page.