My Sandwell Login/Register

School admissions | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

School admissions

 *Google Translate may not give
a 100% accurate translation