The Admissions and Appeals Service can help parents with any school admissions problems.
How you can contact us:
1) Digital Approach – Use our online service, which will allow you to self-serve, including applying on-line for school places and statutory appeals. It also allows you to download an application form for mid year transfers, statutory appeals should you prefer to complete the paper format. If you are having to make a late application for an annual admission, this form is also available to download from here.
2) E-mailing - The School Admissions Service will provide you with a quick and efficient response within 3 working days*.
The e-mail addresses are as follows:-
This e-mail address is for parents who wish to apply for a new Year 7, Reception or Junior School place (Year 3), starting at the beginning of September, in the new academic year.
For parents of children who wish to change their child’s school or require a school place within Sandwell and do not fit into the category above
Any enquiries regarding a school appeal you have lodged
International New arrivals – If you are New to the UK and require school places for your children, please read this document.
3) Telephone – If you are unable to go online then you can contact us by telephone by calling our Parent Support Line on 0121 569 6765. Our opening hours are as follows:
Monday 9.00 – 13.00
Tuesday 13.00 – 17.00
Wednesday 9.00 – 13.00
Thursday 13.00 – 17.00
Friday 9.00 – 13.00
4) Teams Meeting – If you wish to speak with someone face to face please call the above number or e-mail the relevant e-mail address above and an appointment will be made for you for this to take place
5) Face to Face – if you feel you wish to see someone in person please contact the School Admissions Service via one of the processes above who will arrange an appointment. However, we do recommend you try the other options open to you first as this may save you travelling time to the Council House and help relieve any concerns / worries you may have.
*Please note: this may take slightly longer in busy periods.