My Sandwell Login/Register

Make a complaint | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Make a complaint

How to make a complaint if you feel that the council is not giving you the best service we can.

Please note there is a different complaints procedure for the following areas:

Ways to make a complaint