Bishop Asbury's Cottage
No open days are confirmed for 2024 at present. However we aim to open the cottage for open days in May, August and September as part of Heritage Open Days. Keep checking back for confirmation and times
Visit this tiny cottage which was the childhood home of Francis Asbury, one one the founding fathers of the USA and discover his amazing story.
Entrance to our sites is free but there may be a charge for some activities and open times may change due to special events or activities - see the events listing below for details.
* You don't need to book to visit on open days unless stated but you may need to book for some activities or events. See the listings below for details.
* The sites may be open at other times other than the open days below for activities or events or opening times may change due to events.
* We are unable to accommodate pushchairs, please leave them in the designated areas outside buildings
* Assistance dogs only at our sites
* Please note during term times there may be a school group on site which may restrict access so you may wish to phone in advance to check.