Food safety advice for businesses
Before you begin trading, you must make sure that you register your food business with us.
Sandwell Regulatory Services has joined forces with our Black Country neighbours to implement the Better Business For All initiative. Find out more about the BBFA initiative.
Access to food premises for guide dog owners and other blind and partially sighted people
Under the Equality Act 2010, guide dogs and other assistance dog owners have the right to enter food premises with their dog.
Useful information for food business owners on the access to food premises for guide dog owners and other blind and partially sighted people can be found via the following links:
- Assistance dogs A guide for all businesses
- Access to food premises for guide dog owners and other blind and partially sighted people
Other related links
Pages in "Food safety advice for businesses"
- You are here Food safety advice for businesses
- Temperature control
- Cleaning advice
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food hygiene training
- Choosing the right premises for your business
- Preventing disease and food poisoning
- Food allergies
- Food labelling
- Food traceability
- Imported food
- Food alerts and product withdrawals
- Useful websites