Contact us about housing
If we haven't been able to answer your question here then please get in touch with us.
You can use this online form to contact your local housing office to update your tenancy details, apply for alternative accommodation, request assistance or report an issue.
Report a repair
You can report a repair online.
Please email email@example.com and give us as much information as you can so that we can deal with your query.
Report an anti-social behaviour problem to us
You can use this online form to report:
- Drunken behaviour and street drinking
- Domestic abuse
- Drug taking or dealing, properties used as "crackhouses"
- Neglected gardens
- Hate crimes
- Misuse of communal areas or public spaces
- Loud music, neighbours or vehicles
- Physical violence and assault
- Prostitution or kerb crawling
- Vandalism and damage to property
- Nuisance parking
- Verbal abuse, harassment and intimidation
- Other criminal behaviour
Please note, some of our phone numbers have recently changed
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm.
If you are calling about a repair, please ring 0121 569 6000.
For any other housing enquiry including rents, getting on the housing register and bidding for properties, please call 0121 368 1166.
You can also visit one of our local centres.
We offer a textphone service for hearing or speech impaired customers 07860 048444
Deaf customers can also contact us using video chat.