My Sandwell Login/Register

Report a blocked drain | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Report a blocked drain

You can report a blocked drain in the road, or a drain that smells using our online form. Please note you can only use this form to report the type of drain you see in the gutter, sometimes called a gulley grating.

You should only report a flooded road or blocked drain if it is not raining. 

If it is still raining, please give it until an hour after the rain has stopped to give the water a chance to drain naturally.

If the drain is still blocked, fill in the form.

Report a blocked drain

If the problem is with any other type of drain, a burst water main or sewer, contact Severn Trent

If your property is flooded by water coming from the road please call us on 0121 368 1177.

Here is some advice if your home or business is flooded.


If you have lost something down a drain

If you have lost an item down a drain please call us on 0121 368 1177. We will send someone out to help you.


Report a blockage on your property

If you are a council tenant, contact the housing team.


The Environment Agency is responsible for rivers.