My Sandwell Login/Register

Domestic abuse | Sandwell Council

Councillor surgeries over the weekend have been suspended

In light of the recent tragic events in Essex and as a mark of respect, councillor surgeries over the weekend have been suspended. More details and how to contact your councillor →

Domestic abuse

COVID 19 and Domestic Abuse
This is a difficult and challenging time for everyone. However, there is still help, advice and support available for anyone who is experiencing domestic abuse. If you are in immediate danger and your life is threatened, you should dial 999 and officers will get to you as soon as possible. Domestic abuse can also be reported to West Midlands Police using their website. It’s easy to use and could be safer than calling. Anyone can webchat Police staff via the website for help and advice without having to talk to someone on the phone.
Find further details of where and how to get free confidential advice and support here.

This isn't love.