The easiest way to find information and to get in touch with us is from this website - so you don’t need to go to the trouble of phoning, emailing or writing to us. 

Have a look at our benefits webpages and see if we can answer your question here.

To make a new claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you need to fill in our online claim form 

For information on how to send us evidence to support your benefit claim and how we will return this to you please visit our providing evidence page. 

If you want to contact us to report a bereavement you may find it easier to use our Tell Us Once service. 

Contact us online

You can contact us online using the form below.

Contact the benefits team

Please be aware that we can only discuss a benefit claim with the person claiming the benefit. If you want someone else to be able to contact us on your behalf please fill in our Third Party Authorisation form.