You can contact your housing team via MySandwell to
- update your tenancy details
- apply for alternative accommodation
- request assistance
- report an issue.
Our contact centre and housing hub are available Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm.
If you are calling about a repair, please ring 0121 569 6000.
For any other housing enquiry, please call 0121 368 1166.
Please email Housing_Hub@sandwell.gov.uk and give us as much information as you can so that we can deal with your query.
You can also visit one of our housing teams.
We offer a textphone service for hearing or speech impaired customers 07860 048444
Deaf customers can also contact us using video chat.
Report a repair
You can report a repair online via MySandwell
Report an anti-social behaviour problem to us
You can use the online form to report:
- Drunken behaviour and street drinking
- Domestic abuse
- Drug taking or dealing, properties used as "crackhouses"
- Neglected gardens
- Hate crimes
- Misuse of communal areas or public spaces
- Loud music, neighbours or vehicles
- Physical violence and assault
- Prostitution or kerb crawling
- Vandalism and damage to property
- Nuisance parking
- Verbal abuse, harassment and intimidation
- Other criminal behaviour