Ways to reduce your business rates
The Chancellor has announced several changes to business rates in the Budget of 11 March 2020. Please visit our Budget - March 2020 page for details of how you may be affected.
Business rates are taxes to help pay for local services. They are charged on most non-domestic properties.
If you pay business rates your property may be eligible for business rates relief.
- Retail relief
- Small business rate relief
- Supporting small businesses relief
- Charitable relief
- Exempted buildings and empty buildings relief
- Transitional relief
- Section 44a relief (Temporarily Part Occupied/Part Void)
- Hardship relief
- Local newspaper relief
- Pub relief
- Discretionary rate relief following business rates 2017 revaluation
If you think you are not getting the relief that you are entitled to please contact us .