We're proud to have 15 Green Flag-awarded parks and green spaces in Sandwell.
Green Flag Awards are the international quality mark for parks and green spaces. There are 2,216 spaces with Green Flag Awards across the UK.
Congratulations to all of Sandwell’s Green Flag Award winners – across our parks, green spaces, cemeteries, crematoria, canals and community spaces.
This is very well-deserved recognition for all the staff, community volunteers, Friends groups and partner organisations who help make Sandwell’s green spaces the wonderful places they are.
Sandwell's list includes a park in each of the six towns, two cemeteries and a crematorium, as well as Sandwell Valley Country Park and community-run spaces.
- Barnford Park, Oldbury
- Brunswick Park, Wednesbury
- Dartmouth Park, West Bromwich
- Fallings Heath Cemetery, Wednesbury – has received a Green Flag for the first time in 2023
- Haden Hill Park, Cradley Heath – also a Green Heritage Site winner
- Lightwoods Park, Bearwood
- Lions of the Great War, Smethwick – Green Flag Community Award
- Red House Park, Great Barr
- Revolution Walk (Birmingham Main Line Canal), Smethwick
- Sandwell Valley Country Park, West Bromwich
- Sandwell Valley Crematorium, West Bromwich
- Tipton Cemetery
- Victoria Park, Smethwick
- Victoria Park, Tipton
- Warley Woods, Bearwood