My Sandwell Login/Register

Report dangerous litter | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

Report dangerous litter

If you need to report dangerous litter or a spillage such as:

  • broken glass
  • needles
  • syringes
  • used condoms
  • oil, petrol or diesel
  • bodily fluids such as vomit or blood
  • road accident debris
  • spillage from a vehicle, such as a load dropped from a vehicle

please call us on 0121 368 1177.

We will only remove dangerous litter or a spillage from roads and council land. We will not remove this from private land - this is the responsibility of the landowner.

Please note, if the litter or spillage is not dangerous, it will be cleaned up by one of our regular street sweeping patrols. Further information can be found on our litter webpage.