My Sandwell Login/Register

House to house collections | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

House to house collections

House to House Collections Act 1939

Similar, in some ways, to street collections except the method of collection is from 'door to door'. This might be within a residential neighbourhood or perhaps from pub to pub for example. Collectors have to wear a prescribed badge which they must obtain from The Stationery Office (TSO) at their own expense. Permits can be granted for up to one year's duration and may cover the whole of the Sandwell area. As with street collections a properly audited account has to be submitted after the collection has been made.

If you require further information, please contact

General Licensing Team, Sandwell Council House, Po Box 2372, Oldbury B69 3BS