My Sandwell Login/Register

Support for Ukraine | Sandwell Council

Support for Ukraine

Support for Ukraine - white text on a blue and yellow background

Information for Hosts 

Information for newly arrived Ukrainians

Support for newly-arrived Ukrainians who are part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme is being provided by local voluntary sector partners: EWA, Brushstrokes and SHARP. They will develop a support and integration plan for each family or individual, pay subsistence, help them access benefits and carry out regular safeguarding and wellbeing checks.


Useful Local Links