My Sandwell Login/Register

Apply online for building regulation approval | Sandwell Council

Apply online for building regulation approval

There are two online guides available to help you understand how the Building Regulations apply to work you may undertake.  There is a guide to extending your home and a guide to converting your property.

Submit your building regulations online

Please note that due to the Coronavirus situation, at the moment we are unable to take payment for the application by cash, cheque or credit/debit card.  Please contact to discuss your options.

You can view the relevant privacy notice in relation to how we will use your personal information which is held against your application.

If you have any queries, or further details to submit after your submission please contact building consultancy direct by emailing all your documents and enquiries to