My Sandwell Login/Register

Contaminated land | Sandwell Council

MySandwell, our phone lines and payments will be unavailable on Saturday 11 February and Sunday 12 February.

Normal service will resume at 8am on Monday 13 February. Essential maintenance means we will be unable to process MySandwell requests or payments online or by phone during this time.

Contaminated land

You can request information about contaminated land from our environmental health team.

Environmental information

You can request information about:

  • Contamination of land, air, water and soil
  • Land development
  • Pollution levels
  • Energy production
  • Other environmental matters.

We will usually respond to your enquiry in accordance with the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. There may be a charge for providing this information.

Request environmental information

Property transactions

You can request information about:

  • Site history
  • Proximity of known landfill sites
  • Local Authority Authorised Processes
  • The status of the property with regard to the Environmental Protection Act 1990 – Part IIA.

There is a charge for providing this information.

Request property transaction information