Think Sandwell - Job vacancies in the private and voluntary sector
To apply for any of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line
Think Sandwell is advertising on behalf of the employer
You can hear about new vacancies and help finding work on our Sandwell Jobs Facebook page
Come Back to Care
Adult Social Care in the West Midlands is calling urgently for experienced workers to re-join the industry to help meet demand in these unprecedented times. Support is required from those with experience in Occupational Health; Social Care; Social Work Adults Qualified; Occupational Therapists or Nursing/Public Health. For more information fill in the application form at https://comebacktocare.org.uk/
Sales and Marketing Co-Ordinator
Location: Rowley Regis
Salary: £17.5 - 25k depending on experience
A positive team-player with a can-do attitude is required to join this team. As well as creating incredible social media content and copy you will also support the business development team to take enquiries through from inception to closing the sale. Day to day activities will include:
• Digital and Web based Lead Acquisition and Marketing • Writing Breath-taking Copy, Press Releases, Case Studies and Literature • Reporting, Forecasting & Projections for BDM and MD • Creating True £ Cost for Sale Reports to Ensure Effective Marketing Spend • Planning, Managing and Working Outreach Events and Exhibitions • Running Focussed Online Campaigns and AdWords Accounts • Working with Customers and Prospects Enquiries • Completing Tenders with the Business Development Team • Creating, Editing and Publishing Awesome Video Content • Managing All Social Media Accounts
Senior Care Assistants
Working in a residential care home for the elderly full time. Providing high quality personal care, running shift patterns, ensuring care plans are adhered to, administering medication and documenting care plans. Must have working senior care experience with adults, an NVQ level 3 in health and social care.
Activities Co Ordinator
An activities co-ordinator is required to work in a residential care home. Experience required for someone who has devised and delivered activities for elderly service users. Pursing sessions that are tailored to the resident’s interests and abilities. Encouraging residents to take part in the activities. That can include arts and crafts, musical acts, exercise classes, visitors from the community. Organising birthday surprises. The possibilities are endless.
Registered Nurses (RGN) Care Home
As a registered nurse at a residential care home you will look after the physical, mental and social needs of the elderly service users. You will need to have a current NMC registration, pin number and good knowledge of up to date clinical practices. You will have experience of producing care plans, administering, storing and ordering medication, providing personal care.
Home Care Assistant
Looking for reliable and caring staff to provide a professional service to people who are able to live independently in their own homes in the Sandwell area. Must have a full UK driving licence and car. Have excellent communication skills and be flexible to work a mixture of shifts. You will help people in/ out of bed, wash, dress/ undress service users and toilet them. Other duties will involve preparing meals, administering medication and documenting care plans.
Location: Oldbury based- working throughout UK
Wages: c£15/hour negotiable depending on experience
You will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of electric and gas frying equipment. Fault finding, and dealing with customers face to face. You must possess:
• CCCN1: Core Commercial Catering Gas Safety.
• COMCAT4: Commercial Catering Appliances, Fish and Chip Ranges.
• COMCAT5: Commercial Catering Appliances, Forced Draught Burners.
• CoNGLP1: PD Core Changeover Natural Gas to LPG (Permanent Dwellings).
• ICPN1: 1st Fix Commercial Pipework.
• Relevant electrical experience 17th, 16th, 15th edition.
• HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage.
• Minimum five years’ experience