My Sandwell Login/Register

Filming requests | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Filming requests

film banner


We have a range of buildings and outdoor spaces available as filming locations for TV and film productions — from award-winning parks and museums to interesting modern and period spaces.

For television and movie filming requests, including requests for drone filming, please contact Film Birmingham who handle these requests on behalf of Sandwell Council.

Apply for filming permission through Film Birmingham

For news and news media filming requests please email with your request, including location, dates and times.