My Sandwell Login/Register

Compensation claims | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →

Compensation claims

If you wish to make a claim for compensation you can use our online compensation request forms.

Claim notification form

Only claims for compensation are paid whereby it is proven that the council is under a legal liability to do so.

Your privacy and trust is important to us, therefore we are taking the time to ensure that we document exactly what we will do with your data and that you are aware of your rights.

Download privacy notice.

More information about GDPR and privacy notices.