My Sandwell Login/Register

Write to us | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Write to us

If you would like to write to the council you can do so at the main address below:

Sandwell Council,
PO Box 2374,