My Sandwell Login/Register

Contact environmental health | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

Contact environmental health

The best way to contact our environmental health team is online.

Select the issue you want to contact us about, create your MySandwell account (it takes about two minutes) and log your request, report an issue or request information quickly and easily.

Report noise nuisance, including noisy neighbours, barking dogs and music

Report noise nuisance

Report a food hygiene concern including labelling problems and possible food poisoning

Report a food hygiene concern

Report rubbish problems at commercial properties (commercial waste) 

Report commercial waste

Request pest control to deal with rats, mice, wasps, bedbugs, fleas, ants and cockroaches

Book a pest control appointment

Report smoke, fumes, smells, air and light pollution

Report pollution

Report a health and safety issue, such as unsafe working conditions or smoking indoors

Report a health and safety issue

Request information about contaminated land

Contaminated land request

Register a tattoo, piercing, semi-permanent make-up or acupuncture business

Register a tattoo or piercing business

Find out how to complain about housing conditions

Complain about housing conditions


Other ways to get in touch with environmental health.