My Sandwell Login/Register

Report a food hygiene problem | Sandwell Council

Due to essential maintenance, MySandwell will be unavailable between 8pm and 10pm this evening (18 May)

Apologies for any inconvenience

Report a food hygiene problem

If you have a complaint about food hygiene standards at a restaurant, takeaway or other food outlet, please contact our environmental health team.

You can report problems including:

  • A complaint about a food business
  • Deliberately contaminated food
  • Falsely described food
  • A food complaint
  • An issue with labeling or allergies
  • Suspected food poisoning

Report a food hygiene problem

For food displayed for sale, sold or used after its ‘use by’ date please contact our trading standards team.

Eating out

If you are dining out or picking up a takeaway in Sandwell, you can check out a business's food hygiene rating before you order.

Go to the Food Standards Agency website and enter the name of a takeaway, restaurant, pub or club to find out its food hygiene rating. You can also search by town or postcode.