If you are a landlord you will be able to log onto Sandwell’s Landlord Portal.
Using the Landlord Portal you can access:
- Your payment schedules on the day they are produced (giving a full breakdown of how a payment has been made up)
- Payment schedules that have been issued to you in the past
- Details of previous payments made to you for individual tenants
Payment schedules are available as a spreadsheet. You can also export individual tenant’s payment records into a spreadsheet.
Where you receive direct payments of Housing Benefit for your tenants, (or are due to receive direct payments for them) you can also use their name, address, postcode and claim reference to access real-time information about:
- Their current weekly Housing Benefit entitlement
- The date and amount of their next payment
- The current status of their Housing Benefit claim
- Outstanding amount of any overpayments
(Please note that information about any payment made directly to your tenant or period of entitlement where you were not the payee, will not show on the portal).
How do you get access to the Landlord Portal?
In order to register please complete the Landlord Portal Application Form.
How to Use the Landlord Portal
In order to help you navigate and get the best use from our Landlord Portal please take the time to read through our User Guide.