My Sandwell Login/Register

Early Help Assessment Form | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Early Help Assessment Form

The Early Help Assessment (EHA) form is designed to help practitioners record and, where appropriate, share with others, their assessments, plans and recommendations for support.