What happens if I am overpaid Council Tax Reduction?

If you get too much Council Tax Reduction, we will add this to your account and send you a revised bill.

If you have any difficulty in paying, contact us on 0121 368 1155.

Contact us

If you have any queries about your benefits then you can contact us by email, telephone, in writing or in person.