Personal Education Plans (PEP)
Personal Education Plans (e-PEP)
It is a statutory requirement that every looked after child has a Personal Education Plan (PEP) that should be monitored and updated, along with the care plan.
- The PEP is an evolving record of what needs to happen for looked after children to enable them to fulfil their potential.
- It's a way of supporting the education of a young person in care.
- It provides a mechanism for consulting, listening to and involving the young person in their educational experience.
- The process should strengthen joint working and corporate parenting.
- The PEP is intended to enhance stability, achieve continuity and raise the expectations and self-esteem of the young person.
- It acknowledges achievement and celebrates success.
- PEPs will be carried out on a termly basis.
For e-PEP online please click here
For support you can e-mail email@example.com