Report anti-social behaviour

For some people, anti-social behaviour (ASB) is nuisance neighbours or rowdy gangs in the street. For other people it's about graffiti, litter or abandoned cars. We also urge people to report all incidents of hate crime.

If you feel you or your family are in immediate danger due to anti-social behaviour, you should call the police on 999.

Some types of anti social behaviour should be reported to the council, not the police. You can report these problems online.

Report anti-social behaviour

You can use this online form to report:

  • Drunken behaviour and street drinking
  • Domestic abuse
  • Drug taking or dealing, properties used as "crackhouses"
  • Neglected gardens
  • Hate crime
  • Loud music, neighbours or vehicles
  • Misuse of communal areas or public spaces
  • Nuisance parking
  • Physical violence and assault
  • Prostitution or kerb crawling
  • Vandalism and damage to property
  • Verbal abuse, harassment and intimidation
  • Other criminal behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

If you have any other concerns in relation to anti-social behaviour please visit the West Midlands Police website where you can find helpful advice or use their Live Chat facility. 

Report other problems

To speak to someone about noise nuisance, please call our environmental health team on 0121 368 1177 (Option 7) .

You could also contact your local councillor.

Nuisance neighbours

If you have a problem with your neighbour, you should attempt to discuss the matter with them before approaching us or the police unless you think that it is unsafe to do so.

If the problem has been going on for some time, it would be helpful if you could make a note of the issues.

Report noisy neighbours online

Useful links