If you are struggling to pay your energy bills, don’t wait to seek help. Here's what you should do.
- Contact your energy supplier and agree a payment plan. Ask them if they provide any hardship funds.
- Contact Warmer Homes West Midlands to speak to a qualified energy adviser. Freephone 0800 988 2881 or 0808 196 8298 and press option 2, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get in touch with a free advice service such as Citizens Advice Sandwell and Walsall, who can check to see if you are eligible for any benefits such as a Winter Fuel Payment or charitable grants. Find free advice services near you.
- Read more on the Ofgem website about getting help if you can’t afford your energy bills.
- Find out more about the Government's Energy Support schemes