My Sandwell Login/Register

Track betting | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

Track betting

General information about Track Betting licenses.

Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act 1963

A sporting stadium or racetrack of any kind ( greyhounds, horse racing etc. ) and which provides betting facilities must hold a license.

Licenses are granted for a period of 7 years initially.

If you require further information or a form for application please contact: General Licensing Team, email: