My Sandwell Login/Register

Poisons | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →


Poisons are no longer licensed by Local Authorities.

Applications for an explosives precursors and poisons (EPP) licence must be made to the Home Office.