Car parks in West Bromwich
Parking charges apply in Sandwell Council town centre car parks from 1 July 2020.
If you need to purchase a permit, go to our permits webpage, download a form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then contact you to take payment over the phone.
Pay and display car parks in West Bromwich (long stay)
- Overend Street
- Providence Place South
- Carters Green
- Church Street East
- Sandwell Road/Temple Street
- Edward Street
- Temple Street/Frederick Street
- Thomas Street/George Street
- John Street
- Bull Street multi-storey (Queen's Square multi-storey) - This car park will close permanently on Sunday 6 October 2019. Please note that only the four lowest levels are available.
|Up to one hour||40p|
|Up to two hours||80p|
|Up to three hours||£1.20|
|Up to four hours||£1.60|
|Over four hours (up to 23 hours)||£4.00|
Pay and display car park in West Bromwich (short stay)
- Victoria Street (charges are the same as long stay, but for up to four hours only)
Free car parks in West Bromwich
- New Street (for Blue Badge holders only)
A map of central West Bromwich car parks is available to download.