My Sandwell Login/Register

Register of children with a disability | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Register of children with a disability

Under the 1989 Children Act, the council has a duty to keep a Register of Children and Young Adults with Disabilities/Special Needs whose home address is in the borough of Sandwell.

The register is parent led - it is your choice whether or not to have your child's details included on the register.

Allowing your child's details to be included in the register will help the local authority to plan future services more accurately, leading to longer term benefits for all families and children.

Please note that a child/young person is eligible to be on the register until their 25th birthday.

What is the Local Offer?

The Local Offer is a directory of services specifically to support families with children and young people with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities.

Sandwell SEND Updates has current news about Special Educational Needs and Disability services, organisations and related subjects.

Fill in the registration form

Privacy Notice

More information

Contact the Family Information Service


Under the Data Protection Act 2018, the personal information on the register is confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of Sandwell Council and will only be used to provide you with relevant information. You have the right to request a copy of the entry that we hold at anytime.