Contact us about business rates
Contact us online
The easiest way to find information and to get in touch with us is from this website, so you don’t need to go to the trouble of phoning, emailing, writing or visiting us.
- To make a payment or set up a Direct Debit please go to our business rates payment page.
- To notify us that you are changing your business address you need to fill in our online business rates change of address form.
- You can apply for business rates relief online.
If you are unable to find the answer you need on the website or you would like to
- Make an enquiry or query a summons
- Provide us with documents
- Ask us a question and choose to have an email or telephone response
Please contact us using the form below
You no longer need to set up an account to use MySandwell.
Businesses or agents can log on as guests to contact us. If you already have a MySandwell account for your business you can continue to use this as normal. If you still want to create an account, only enter your work contact details and office when registering rather than personal contact details and home address. We just need your name, work email address and business address.
The Business Rates team look to deal with any contact made / information provided within 10 working days.
Can’t find what you need here? There are other ways to get in touch.