You can register to receive your business rates bill by email, rather than by post.
Why switch to email bills?
- You’ll get your bill as soon as it’s available
- You’ll always know where your bill is
- You can still print the bill out if you want to
- It cuts down the amount of mail through your letterbox
- It saves paper, so it’s better for the environment
- It’s free!
Once set up we will send all future bills to you by email. You will not receive any more paper bills unless you ask us, in writing, to cancel your email bills.
The next time you are due to receive a business rates bill you will receive an email with your bill attached. The email will give you details about how to access your bill and accompanying information leaflets.