We help people work together to stop adults being abused. Visit our website to find out more detail about the Sandwell Safeguarding Adults Board.
What we do:
- We write policies and procedures so that organisations work together to more effectively safeguard adults with support needs who may be at risk and prevent abuse.
- We monitor different types of abuse and how it is dealt with and constantly improve how this can be done. We want to learn more about what works well.
- We provide opportunities for learning and development to ensure we work together to make safeguarding personal and enable people to feel safe.
- We make people aware of how serious abuse is and help them to take action to prevent it.
- We take abusers, and organisations that are not keeping people safe, to court.
Who we are:
Sandwell Safeguarding Adults Board is made up of representatives from:
- Health Services
- Social Care Services
- Voluntary Organisations
- Housing Providers
Find out more
Watch our film 'See Something, Do Something'