Important notice about payments (rent, council tax and other bills)

Due to essential maintenance, we won't be able to take payments over the phone or online between 12pm on Monday 16 July and 12pm on Tuesday 17 July. Cashiers desks at local offices will also be closed

Schools and learning for armed forces

Applying for a school place

We understand that armed forces families often have to move at short notice within the UK and from abroad.

If we receive an application along with an official letter declaring a relocation date, we will be able to arrange a school place in advance of relocation.

Even if you have left or are leaving the service we can help you find a school place.