MySandwell will be unavailable on Sunday 23 February

Due to essential maintenance, MySandwell will be unavailable between 8am and 4pm on Sunday 23 February. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact us about school admissions

The Admissions and Appeals Service can help parents with any school admissions problems.

You can email us about:

Transferring to a new school at the beginning of a school year:

Transferring to a new school during the school year:


You can also phone us on 0121 569 6765. Our phonelines are very busy at this time of year. Please bear with us if you need to speak to a member of the team.

Visit us: Council House Oldbury