Look out for your voter registration letter

We've written to every household in Sandwell to make sure the electoral register is up to date. Please confirm your details as soon as you can →

Building Regulation application forms

Listed below are the Building Regulation application forms and a full privacy notice relating to the personal informatoin we hold against your application.  These documents are available for you to either download, collect from Oldbury Council House, Planning & Building Control Frontline advice desk, or you can call 0121 569 4054/4055 and we will be happy to post a copy to you.

  1. Building Regulation application Full Plans or Notice
  2. Application for Regularisation certificate
  3. Notice of intended demolition
  4. Building Regulation applications - Privacy Notice