If you are a landlord you will be able to log onto Sandwell’s Landlord Portal.
Using the Landlord Portal you can access:
- Your payment schedules on the day they are produced
- All payment schedules that have been issued to you in the past
- Details of any previous payments made to you for individual tenants
Please note: The Landlord Portal is not currently supported by mobile devices and needs to be accessed from a tablet, desktop or laptop PC.
Payment schedules are available as a PDF or as an Excel spreadsheet. You can also export individual tenant’s payment records into a spreadsheet.
Where you receive direct payments of Housing Benefit for your tenants, (or are due to receive direct payments for them) you can also use their name, address, postcode and claim reference to access real-time information about:
- Their current weekly Housing Benefit entitlement
- The date and amount of their next payment
- The current status of their Housing Benefit claim
- Outstanding amount of any overpayments
How do you get access to the Landlord Portal?
If you are a Private Landlord
Where our records indicate a landlord is an individual, only one user will be authorised on the Landlord Portal. In order to register please complete the Landlord Portal Registration.
If you are an agent, a company or Registered Social Landlord (RSL)
How to Use the Landlord Portal
In order to help you navigate and get the best use from our Landlord Portal please take the time to read through our User Guide.