Contact us about housing
If we haven't been able to answer your question here then please get in touch with us.
Report a repair
You can report a repair online.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us as much information as you can so that we can deal with your query.
Report an anti-social behaviour problem to us
You can use this online form to report:
- Drunken behaviour and street drinking
- Domestic abuse
- Drug taking or dealing, properties used as "crackhouses"
- Neglected gardens
- Hate crimes
- Misuse of communal areas or public spaces
- Loud music, neighbours or vehicles
- Physical violence and assault
- Prostitution or kerb crawling
- Vandalism and damage to property
- Nuisance parking
- Verbal abuse, harassment and intimidation
- Other criminal behaviour
Please note, some of our phone numbers have recently changed
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm.
If you are calling about a repair, please ring 0121 569 6000.
For any other housing enquiry including rents, getting on the housing register and bidding for properties, please call 0121 368 1166.
We offer a textphone service for hearing or speech impaired customers 07860 048444
Deaf customers can also contact us using video chat.