You can get news updates, chat about Sandwell, interact with us and fellow Sandwellians and learn more about council services on the Sandwell Facebook page.
You can also follow Sandwell Council on Twitter.
Here is a list of other Facebook pages and Twitter feeds from Sandwell Council and our partners - from libraries and museums to road safety, FinditinSandwell and schools - you might be interested in following them too!
- Main Sandwell Council Facebook page
- Sandwell Jobs
- Sandwell Museums
- Sandwell Valley
- Sandwell Libraries
- Future Skills Sandwell (training and apprenticeship advice)
- Trading standards
- Voice 21 magazine
- Sandwell Youth - a page for the young people of Sandwell by our youth cabinet
- Connexions Sandwell - Jobs, education and life advice for teenagers
- Sandwell Music And Arts
- Plas Gwynant Outdoor Education Centre
- Frank Chapman Centre
- Ingestre Arts (at Ingestre Hall)
- Edgmond Hall Outdoor Education Centre
Official Sandwell Council Twitter accounts
- Main Sandwell Council Twitter
- Think Sandwell - advice for businesses
- Sandwell Housing
- Sandwell Museums
- Sandwell Music and Arts Service
- Smethwick Library
- Sandwell Archives
- Ingestre Arts - our residential arts centre in Stafford
- Frank Chapman Centre - our residential centre in Bewdley
Sandwell Schools on Twitter
Our partners on Twitter
- Sandwell Police
- West Midlands Police
- Sandwell Leisure Trust
- The Public
- Sandwell College
- Closer To The Edge (who run the High Ropes at Sandwell Valley)
We've also set up a Sandwell group so that other Flickr members can share their photographs of all things Sandwell. Join the Sandwell Flickr group and upload your pictures of Sandwell.
YouTube is a free online video sharing application. Sandwell Council uses YouTube to share videos about the work it does, its people and events. Check out Sandwell's YouTube channel.
Local blogs and websites*
*Sandwell Council is not responsible for the content of external websites
Pages in "Social media"
- You are here Social media
- Sandwell Council's Facebook rules