If you want to run a business from your council home you must first obtain written consent from us.

In considering your request we will want to be satisfied this will not cause inconvenience, nuisance, or annoyance to neighbours and if applicable satisfies planning regulations.

For further details, please refer to the running a business from home guidance notes and if you would like to progress please complete section one of the application form. 
Guidance notes and Application form