My Sandwell Login/Register

Permission to Alter Property | Sandwell Council

Permission to Alter Property

To seek permission for your alteration or adaptation to your property please complete the:

Permission to make property alterations form

If you make any improvements or alterations to your property without our written permission, we may tell you to return the property to its original condition, or we may carry out the work ourselves and charge you for the work we complete.

You will also be responsible for obtaining the necessary planning permission and meet any building regulations that may apply, as well as paying for any associated costs.

If you are asking for water, gas or electric meters to be moved you will also need to contact your supplier direct once permission has been agreed.

On receipt an officer will contact you.